CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, 23 October 2011

Fab Blog Candy Competition

COMPETITION ENDS SUNDAY 22ND OCTOBER AT 12 MIDNIGHT!!!!!!!!!


As promised, here are the details for entering the competition to win a brand new concept cd set. The cd set has been realeased as a world exclusive on Create and Craft as their Pick Of The Week and is selling fast. Elegant Inspiration have kindly sent me a copy of the cd set to give away to one lucky winner of the competition.

Here is the prize, The Rachelle Anne Miller Collection cd set which includes the most wonderful artwork AND lots of templates that can be cut on cutting machines or by hand.







All you have to do to win the Blog Candy, is firstly put a link to this Blog Candy on your own blog, secondly download one or both of the following sheets and make a card or any other papercraft item. Then take a good photo of the item and publish it on your blog and send the link as a comment on this post. If you don't have a blog you can email me the photo instead. The Blog Candy Competition will end on Sunday 23rd October so you have 2 weeks. By the time the competition closes this cd set will be retailing for £29.99 so this is a prize not to be missed!!!!




So come on all you wonderful crafters see what fabulous things you can create and stand a chance of winning this fantastic prize.
I will enlist the help of one of the Elegant Inspiration team to judge the winning item and announce it on Tuesday 25th October.
Spread the word among your friends!!!!


You can go to the Elegant Inspiration website HERE!


My email address is top right of the page.

sales@creativitylady.co.uk


Sue xx

13 comments:

kyms kards said...

put on my blog

Sue said...

Thank you Kym. xx

Tina F said...

looking forward to seeing the entries.

starcyl said...

I guess I can't enter but have put a link in my sidebar. Looking forward to seeing everyone's entries.
Jenny xx

Lorraine said...

hello thanks so much for the competition i had such fun making a card for this i hope i get lucky i loved watching all the shows this week.
I have made a post letting people know of the competition and also put my entry on the same post i hope i have done this right you can see it here

http://lorrainescreations.blogspot.com/2011/10/fab-competition-check-this-out.html

thankyou xx

kyms kards said...

please check out my card
http://kimmyskards.blogspot.com/2011/10/new-card.html

lindyloo said...

Oh I love the images thank you for a chance to win the fab disk

here is my card

hugs lindyloo x

Wendy said...

Hi

Thanks for the chance to win a great prize.

Wendy

Sue said...

Wendy, thank you for your comment. Do you have a blog where you are putting your card or ar you going to email me a picc??

Sue xx

Wendy said...

Hi Sue

I have already sent it to you by email and you did reply to me.

Thanks

Wendy

Sue said...

So you have Wendy, think I must have had one of those senior moments. I am sorry, I def have it in the bag ready to be judged, lol

Sue xx

Wendy said...

I have those just call them a blond moment!!! XX

Linby said...

Thanks for the lovely downloads and the chance to win.

here's my card
Linbyx