CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, 18 February 2012

Blog Candy Time




Following the success of Elegant Inspiration's Rachelle Anne Miller Collection, they have just launched a new cd set today on Create and Craft. The new collection is called Imagine and is absolutely beautiful.
I have done some samples for the cds and have been given a copy to be given away to one lucky follower.


To be in with a chance of winning, follow my blog, leave a comment on this post and copy my blog candy and link it to your blog side bar for me.
The winner will be chosen at random.

The draw will close on Friday 2nd March 2012, and the winner announced on Saturday 3rd March.

Good luck everyone.

Here is the Blog Candy:

For more information Click here for Elegant Inspiration website.

Will post some pictures of my samples later tonight.

Just a note for anyone who does not have a blog, simply send me an email with your name and the fact that you wish to enter and you can still be in the draw.


5 comments:

Lorraine said...

oh wow saw this on tv today but no funds to buy boohoo thanks so much for the candy xx

Sue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lindyloo said...

Hi Sue
Thank you for the lovely comments you always leave me on my craetion x Thank you also for a chance to win such fabby candy I have linked to my blog
huggies lindyloo x

Sonja said...

Oh wow what wonderful blog candy. Sorry I don't have a blog so can't share you're link.

Hugs
Sonja xx

Sue said...

Sonja, if you send me an email you can still enter the draw.

Sue xx

susan.needham@desu.co.uk