CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, 27 May 2013

Been away for far too long now. Seem to have been so busy with one thing or another and have not thought about doing my blog.
I need to get more organised so that I can do a catch up in the evenings.

I will start the ball rolling by showing you one or two cards I have done recently and hopefully add to the crafts I have been doing as well as the card making.


This was a card I made for an order, the customer ...and I hope the Bride and Groom..............loved it. Whiff Of Joy stamp coloured with copics, using my own die cut design for the base and background of the easel card. Flowers and leaves from my stash/


This one although using the same Whiff Of Joy stamp, I think turned out completely differently. This was made for my niece who's wedding we could not attend unfortunately as we were due to go on our hols not long afterwards.









Here are just a few of the photographs i took on our holiday on the Isle of Mull. Our usual haunt this as we try to go and stay on the Pennyghael Estate at least twice a year. Love the place, no two days are the same no matter what the weather.


Hope to get some more blogging done tomorrow when I have finished my latest project. Stil crafting but a side step away from my card making. Hope you like it!!

Sue xx

0 comments: